Melissa, 19, England.
Currently studying film and television production at university in London.
Setting fire to the sky
if we are talking in person and i accidentally spit dont even call me out i saw it and im dead inside
What pisses you off about Hollywood right now? (x)
Table Topography: Wood Furniture Embedded with Glass Rivers and Lakes by Greg Klassen
If he wants me b r o k e n,
then I will have to be w h o l e.
my friend tried the potato setting on his microwave
It makes me sad that fedoras have such a bad reputation when one of the cutest cutie patooties in this world wears one
eurgh he and his fedora are adorable
anyone who doesnt love this man is wrong
God this movie is gold
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
Hotel showers are really weird because they can range anywhere from “gently peeing on you” to “I fear for the safety of my nipples”
This is exactly why we have this technology
gee….something tells me that he wont
These photographs, by New York-based Bing Wright, feature reflections of sunsets in shattered mirrors.